A Across USA

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Auto Transport

Should I Drive or Hire an Auto Transport Company?

"I have been transferred by my company to one of their divisions clear across the country, I need to know if I should go ahead and drive my car or hire an auto transport company to transfer my car to my new home." If you have to move across the country you are going to have weigh several factors into your decision making process starting with cost. With gasoline at $3 or more per gallon you will be spending hundreds of dollars on fuel alone.

Then you have to add in the cost of food and lodging on the road, wear and tear on your car and what you are going to do if you get into an accident. Then look at the cost of flying to your new home and having an auto transport company deliver your car safe and sound to your new home.

Once you weigh the possibilities, contact us at A Across USA and let us arrange for your auto transport and enjoy your flight.

Labels: