A Across USA

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Car Carrier

How Do I Find a Car Carrier Close to Where I Live?

"I am going to need to transport my car across the country to my new home and have no idea how to find a car carrier near where I live now. How do I find one that is close to me and that I can trust?" With a large part of the work force being forced to move across the country to new jobs, this has become a relatively common question.

The one place you are not likely to find a local car carrier service that you can trust and can meet your needs is the yellow pages. You may find listings, but you have no way of knowing if you are going to be able to trust them with your car. At A Across US we can help connect you with a reliable car carrier service from our list of over 1,000 prescreened carriers so that you can use them with complete peace of mind.

Labels: